CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Flood in Sibu

Back to KL again after a one week break of cny. During this whole week, my hometown Sibu rained continuously, as a consequence, most of the lower area were submerge in flood. Haiz , hate it so much. I couldn’t manage to visit most of my old friends and relatives as well. Anyway, luckily I still able to play firecrackers on the cny eve. Hehe! I am wondering , why every year during cny sure got flood de. Is it because of Sibu people play too much firecrackers, and God try to punish us. Haha! Kidding! Well,I need to thank those who sell the firecrackers, without them, I think Sibu people will have to use the artificial firecracker which run by electricity to replace the old one. Traffic jam!All the people in Sibu are using this road to go back home .On Sunday, i nearly late for my flight at 2.25pm.I just reached the Sibu airport in time.Well, i have to say, "no next time ,thank you." God bless.Pray hard.
As u could see here, Sibu Pasar had been flooded seriously

The worker had to put all the things to the upper area .Gambateh!


Pity small kancil,can't move already.STUCK LE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its annoying~