CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Bicycle

What is the things that you need the most in your everyday life?Perhaps your handphone,camera or the bible.Well,after I start my german class,bicycle is one of the things that I can't live without it.Early morning I have to cycle to the college;climbing up the hill,riding down the hill with high speed.It is a kind of fun.However,sometimes when the road is wet,the dirty H2O will splash up onto my clothes.Disgusting!Why I want to cycle to college instead of using the van?It is not because I want to exercise,but is because I want to wake up late,to enjoy my sleep.Well,cycling could be dangerous with the present of some irresponsible drivers.Sometimes,I really can't believe the way cars don't respect me.I still could remember at one time,the car driver just simply took a right turn in front of me at the junction near the student houses.The second time was when I saw my friend 'Raymond' being horned by the idiot who didn't have a sense of sympathetic.Anyway,bygones be bygones.Ok!Ok!Cycling is actually quite enjoyable,sometimes you could feel that you are flying,especially when you ride fast down the hill.I like to watch the scenary on the way and the cool breeze caressing my face.To conclude;riding bicycle is a perfect thing in my life.

3 comments:

Song said...

I also want a bike!!
haizxx...bored of walking all the time. =_=

JAMES TCH said...

haha.really ma?i sell my bike to u la.1k?ok??haha.haiyo yo,walking also not bad la.can exercise ma.

Anonymous said...

Try to cycle along the seaside next time!!!
You will know it... ^^