CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 2 July 2009

I am a senior too


KBU International College

Now is an exciting time for all of us! I can't believe that I am a senior now too. It is because I really doesn't feel like I have been coming to KBU International College for around 1 year. I remember getting my letter/acceptance package at my hometown, and ecstatatically opening it and read what is inside there. Haha! I was so lucky because Raymond got the same course as me. So, both of us together went to KL. I don't really love KBU College from the first time I visited. I even considered of going back to labuan to go for matriculation program. It was too late already. Raymond also feel like wanted to give up and choose petronas scholarship. Haha! After nearly 1 year here, I started to love the college for so many reasons. First, is the people that I found here. The people that become close to me really do become my best friends. They are my supportive group, I don's know what I would do without my amazing housemates or my great group of friends. They will go out with me on the weekends, watch Transformer together, and always out for tea breaks when I am tired of studying. Junior is coming today, what should we do?


Ming Chai said we should go for them. Go get them!!!

In your dreams , Ming Chai!



chuckle


God bless!

0 comments: