CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 18 April 2009

Amazing night

I remember a night when I looked at the sky. There is no star on the sky. In KL, seldom the stars will come out at night. However, tonight it seemed to be different and the sky is full of stars. My friends and I spend around RM20 for our dinner in One Utama. All of us order the same food, " New York fish and chips." Hehe! After that, we went to the park just approximately 1 minute walking distance from our house. It was a special night, it have been quite a long time we didn't spend our time together and chit-chating among many things with each other. I believe everyone is too stress up with the Ausmat course and too many pressure due to the demands of the course. We all were worried about keeping our grades up so we could get into a good university and having a hard time balacing all the demands on our time: assignments, relationship....etc. Tonight, everyone wishes to relax. I myself was enjoying the night sky and allow all of my worries to fly into the expanse of the universe. It was truly an amazing night for all of us. God bless!

0 comments: