CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 11 April 2009

PC fair

I went to PC fair together with Raymond and Yat Seng. This year it seemed to be lesser people going but still crowded. I managed to buy a 8GB Kingston pendrive and a gaming laser mouse. Unluckily, I can't use the mouse, I think it is spoilt already. The laser senser is not working. I felt so disappointed, I think I have to go to Low Yat Plaza to claim a new one under the warranty. Haiz, waste my time and money again. Talk about PC fair, I think the price of laptop doesn't seem to be cheaper. The only good thing is that there are a lot of free packages like free upgrade of memory, cooling pack, mouse....etc. After torturing our legs for 4 hours, we were sweaty, weary, hungry and thirsty. To fill our stomach, we went to Pizza Hut. The delicious and tantalizing food made us drool........God bless!

0 comments: