CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 17 April 2009

House

I fully intended to blog today about the house that I am now living in. We always called is as, " student house " I still could remember the first day I came to this house. I was so happy and grateful that I got a single room for myself. The warden said to us that the house cost around RM 800000. Believe it or not? Haha! In my opinion, this house not worth the money to buy. Actually, it is only looks nice on the outside, but the inside just normal. The house consists of 3 floors, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (sometimes still not enough), 1 balcony, tall ceilings , narrow's staircase, 1 kitchen , 1 living room and 10 students. Ok la, the reason I wrote this is just to keep it as my memory and to show off. Haha! God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So nice...I go stay with you when I go to KL, can or not? Retire liao...no money to stay in hotel! LOL!!!

JAMES TCH said...

haha,can! but here not like hotel o.dont have nice food to eat 1.haha. here dont have Kam pua le.

Anonymous said...

ni hen Xin FU lah!

Simon said...

yalo yalo~
my sister so painfull at labuan~
wakakakakakakakakakakaka!
(but she still fat liao)