CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 20 April 2009

Susan Boyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PPlkOyaqaQ

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Click this link to watch Susan Boyle, 47 years old, singing ' I dreamed a dream'. For me, I seldom watch anything in You Tube more than once but this time, I have watched it over and over again. It was really amazing and fantastic show. I even downloaded this video into my hard disk. At first, everyone is laughing at her but after the audition everyone is shock by her beautiful voice. So, from this video, I learn one thing . That is don't judge people by their appearance. Try to look at the video and look at how everyone turn speechless by her performance. If you go and listen to the original song, I think Susan voice is much better. I wish to see her next show and hope that she will produce a good performance and create another miracle. God bless!

0 comments: