CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Be grateful for...

This week it seemed to be less homework given by the lecturer. I have just finish my English assignment which is about taking notes while listening to a lecture, and write a short summary about it. Next, is about the impromptu speech, I feel glad with my result. When mention about marks, sometime, I feel annoyed when someone get a high mark and yet still want to complain about it. We must always appreciate for what God have given to us. Try to appreciate the things you have now, dont try to make a situation more stressful due to your own selfishness. Then, we have to appreciate especially the goodness of people we meet on the way....someone you love. Appreciation actually is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it. It is also one of the way of stress relief. I know life can be tough, so we must try to tell ourselves not to give up. We shall go on to the end and shall never surrender. God bless!

2 comments:

suituapui said...

Do you appreciate what I did then? LOL!!! Mean, sarcastic...grumpy old man! Hahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!of course sir. Thanks a lot for everything. haha. I appreciate for what u did and said to me last time.