CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 16 April 2009

No more badminton

I am feeling dizzy these few days. I found out that I always like to do mistake. My brain started to work slower and can't think properly. I didn't go for exercise anymore. No more badminton! No more powerful smash! No more jumping smash! Can't reach up for the shuttle! No more backhand swing! No more overhead clear shot! And of course, no more double partner. It had been quite some time since I last played badminton. Haiz! Sometimes, the hardest thing in the world is to get up and get going, even when we know we must, to be healthy and fit. It is still really hard to get motivated due to our own laziness. Anyway, I will try my best, at least go for jogging to gain back my stamina. God bless!

2 comments:

suituapui said...

Keep active, always find time to exercise... If only someone had told me this when I was younger! I'm sure you do not want to end up looking like me! LOL!!!

JAMES TCH said...

Thanks for your advice and encouragement! Haha, this evening i went to play basketball with my friends for around 30 min. Feeling good now. lol. I want to gain fat also la. I am thin. hehe!