CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Lightning

There is something wrong in KL. I think most of you will definitely agree with what i am trying to tell today in this post. It is about raining in KL. What is so extraordinary or remarkable about it? Well, one thing I noticed is that whenever it rains, sure, 100%!. The rain will be accompanied by a huge and scary thunderstorm and ligthning. Sometimes it doesn't have to be raining for lightning to strike. While thunder won't hurt you-lightning will! So, it is really important to pay attention when you hear thunder. One should make sure that you don't go and make call with your buddy outside the house. Who knows what will happen next! I still could remember at one time, there is a lightning strike and my room was shaking for around 2 seconds. This sort of thing will never happen in my life or my hometown until I came to KL. In Sibu, at least, I still can enjoy the sweet melody of the rain. In KL, if you see dark clouds, then lightning could be present. Therefore, if you're indoors, avoid water, so do not take a shower, do not use electric equipment like laptops and appliances during a storm. Stay away from window and stay off porches. If you're outdoors, stay away from trees, crouch down in the open area, keeping as far away from a tree as it is tall. How if someone is struck by lightning? Hallelujah! I think the best way is to call for help and pray for him ba.God bless!

0 comments: