CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 10 April 2009

Jesus Christ's statues



First of all, when you saw this photo, don't think that I am insane, having so many Jesus Christ's statues. The most right hand side is Mother Mary while the most left is St. Christopher, then the rest are Jesus Christ. Actually Raymond and I think of an idea of giving some suitable presents for our old friends who are now studying in Labuan under Matriculation Program. After struggling on what to buy, we finally came out with this idea. That is by giving them the small cross. Next week, they will be having their final exam and after that, everyone will seperate and continue their further studies in local universities. Here, i would like to say, " Wish you all good luck! Follow your dreams for they will always lead you in the right direction. " Somehow or other, I really hope that I am now still studying in SMK Sacred Heart. The moment that we fool around, playing badminton, crack jokes and etc. When you look back at your life, I am sure you'll regret the things you do less. YA! I regret for not actually took enough photos with my classmates. HAIZ! The only things left is my memory. Well, a childhood is what anyone wants to remember of it and what we remember from our childhood, we remember it forever. God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, James and Raymond!

andy1690 said...

a big big family.. hahaha...