CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter



Resurrection of Jesus
Alleluia! Praise the Lord! Today is the day Jesus has arranged for all of us. I believe without this day, we may not know who He is. Fammi, you asked me what is meant by Easter, right? Easter is the celebration of Christ's resurrection from the death. He rose physically and spiritually from the death. This year, I didn't recieve any easter egg wor. Nevermind la!

Easter egg

Hey guy! Do you really believe that Christ has risen from death? I personally want to share something with you all. If the resurrection of Jesus was just an intentionally false statement or a lie from His disciples; then, why did the disciples want to sacrifice their own life and future? Why the disciples have a 180 degree change and instantly change to be holy men. Why after 2009 years, the scientists and researchers still unable to prove that Jesus does not resurrect. And, nowadays, why still got priest came from China to serve in Malaysia? Why? Why? Why? So, think again! Some of the people may say that the risen of Jesus was just a hoax. Anyway, if you asked me, " What is the thing called Christianity? " I don't know what I should say to respond, but i know what my opening line would be, " Let me tell you about a person whose name is Jesus. " Okay! Today, it seemed to my my unlucky day again. I missed both the bus to and fro the Kelana Jaya bus station. I had to cycle under the rain when I went back. Haiz! .... Christ the Lord is risen! Happy Easter! God bless!



1 comments:

JAMES TCH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.