CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 18 April 2009

Mission complete + Poem

I can't move, I am exhausted mentally and physically. I didn't stop moving from 10.30 a.m. till 7.00 p.m. I went to Low Yat Plaza to claim my mouse under the warranty. I feel so glad to get rid of that lousy mouse. Now, I have a new one. Haha! Finally, I got a gaming laser mouse for myself. About my new mouse, it have the adjustable weight cartridge, adjustable sensitivity, 7 buttons for me to click. After I got the mouse, then I went back home but before that I went to watch a poetry reading in One Utama with my friends. Okay, I need to rest now. Hope you relax and enjoy reading this poet by Bernie Yeo.

Through My window - Bernie Yeo

Through my window,
I see the rain,
I smell the earth,
I feel pain.
Through my window,
I hear children crying,
I feel her shiver,
people are dying.
Out my window I taste the breeze,
I see red comets,
the man is praying.
Through my window I smell the coming of the hall,
I feel upset,
I hear her langhter,
I taste fear on his mouth.
Out the window I see the sea,
I smell the damp earth,
people are dancing in the rain.
From my window, I cry sad tears, I smell gardenias, I think of you.

End

God bless!

1 comments:

Bernie said...

Hi, James. Somebody alerted me that 'Through My Window' was online. Thanks :)
P/S: I assumed that you attended the poetry reading session last Saturday? Hmm..not a lot of people appreciate poetry these days.